The various documents (reports, summaries, maps, appendices, etc.) that are listed on the following pages are used to manage the groundwater within CBP. In order to view thedocuments, you must first have the newest version Adobe Acrobat Reader. To obtain Acrobat Reader from Acrobat at no charge, simple click the image below.
NOTE: Some reports may take a few minutes in loading
- ADEM Regulatory Document (Final Agreement)
- Addendum Reports
- Annual Reports
- Corrective Measures
Institutional Control Program
- Long Term Monitoring Plan, July 2020
- Boundary Well Installation and Continuous Multichannel Tubing Well Abandonment, June 2011
- Low-Lying Area Reports
- PH-12 Site Characterization Reports
- Preliminary Documents
- Southwest Area Interim Operating Plan
- Status Reports
- Trend Analysis Reports
- Aldot PZ 26 Report
Other site correspondence and reports can be found in ADEM’s eFile system. To find project related documents, check the box for Land, and enter “Coliseum Boulevard Plume” in the Facility box, then click Search.
Contact Brandi Little, project manager at ADEM for regulatory information at 334-274-4226.